Friday, August 17, 2012

Home Goods or a Museum -- No Brainer

I had a great time at Home Goods today!  Sounds funny right?   It's literally a form of entertainment for me.  (I even enjoyed driving over there and listening to my Barry Manilow CD repeating Somewhere In The Night over and over again -- I'm guilty of that.)  But really, I love going there. There were SO many great new things in stock today!  I don't know about you, but if someone said to me "Would you like to browse through a museum, or Home Goods?"  I'd choose Home Goods.  Hey, I like art just as much as the next person -- maybe even more than some, but when I go to a museum, I get what I call "museum syndrome" and I just want to take a big nap right away.  But at Home Goods things are exciting and fun.  You can browse around from one nice colorful area to another -- and find rugs, lamps and art, or comforters, picture frames and dinnerware, or my personal unexplainable favorite addiction -- colorful shiny boxes!  There's no end to all the good stuff you can find there, it's always changing, and you can be in and out in 45 minutes or less!  Totally fun.   Go there -- you don't even have to buy anything to have fun, but if you do find something you like, it's probably affordable.  Have a colorful day!  Nanette

No comments:

Post a Comment