Monday, September 3, 2012

Hampton Designer Showhouse with a Sequin on Top!

Every year I visit The Traditional Home Hampton Designer Showhouse.   The houses are always so impressive and the proceeds from the shows benefit Southampton Hospital.  It's fun to see the magnificent new builds on the gorgeous properties year after year.  I love showhouses, and there's always a good cause attached!  But this year, I found something ELSE unexpected afterwards, scroll down...

 



When I started this blog I said that I was going to share anything that had to do with COLOR and/or interior design.  I am a color fanatic; I am very attracted to colorful things -- and I am also a lover of jewelry (what woman isn't?).  After the showhouse I was wandering around the beautiful Town of Southampton with all of its trendy shops and restaurants and stumbled upon the window of Sequin, a super colorful jewelry boutique chock full of the prettiest glitziest shiniest enamel bangle bracelets, with necklaces and earrings as well.  I love glitz, and I love enamel.  I couldn't help myself, I had to go in, and then, of course, I had to buy a bracelet.  I wanted to buy about 20, but I had to control myself.  Check out their website, or better yet, visit a store.  The prices are reasonable and in my opinion would also make great gifts.  Their stores are located in Southampton, Chicago, Newport, and Palm Beach or you can shop Sequin online.  Feel free to leave a comment below, share this post with your friends or contact me via my website if you need design assistance.  Have a colorful day! Nanette
 
 
 
 
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment