Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Must C. Wonder ful

This past weekend I took my teenage daughter and her best friend to the mall for some back-to-school shopping.  I'm not a big mall person so I'm not there very often, but after 3 hours of walking around, I was DONE and ready to LEAVE, and then there at the spot where I had planned to Exit the mall was THIS -- a fairly new beauty -- C. WONDER, the most beautifully designed store I had ever seen!!!  You can check out their website, but this is a must visit experience, trust me.   Oh thank you thank you C. Wonder.  Would you look at that Gorgeous High Gloss Green wall -- it was calling my name "Nanette, come in, Nanette, come in."   Ok, I could stay a little longer.  "Girls, we're going in HERE!"  Follow me through the Green Doors...  Come on... Are you coming?



 
The vibrant green walls CAPTURE you, then the floor...
 
 
Ok, you're in for a treat...
 
 
 
Smart, fashionable clothing at reasonable prices.
 
 
 
Glitz and Glam.
 
 
 
Colorful home decor I can't resist.
 
 
The nicest and most original eyeglasses display I have ever seen!
 
 
 
Handbags and Accessories (my weakness).
 
 
Graphic Colorful Dinnerware -- Love.
 
 
 A plate with my initial on it!
And you could find one for yourself too.
 
 
 
And my personal FAVE -- the Green Enamel Box,
I'm sure we will be seeing each other again in the near future.
Love, Nanette
 
I hope  you enjoyed this tour of C. Wonder.  I know I did.  They are located in New York City, White Plains and Garden City, NY, Paramus, NJ, Atlanta, GA, and Newport Beach, CA, with Pop-Ups in Southampton and Nantucket.  Feel free to leave a comment below, share this post with your friends or contact me via my website if you need design assistance. Have a colorful day! Nanette
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment