Sunday, September 16, 2012

Olioboard - My New Love!

Oh no, just what I needed, another online addiction to keep me at my computer even longer!  But this one is a time saver for sure.  My new worthwhile addiction (with no sugar or carbs involved) is Olioboard, a wonderful visual tool for interior designers and design enthusiasts to bring their ideas to life almost instantly on 2d or 3d inspiration boards with real products from popular brands.  A picture is worth a thousand words, and I believe, in this case, that is so true!  Olioboard -- I think I love you... (kiss kiss).

Contemporary Living Room
 
Fall Has Arrived -- Cozy Up With A Good Book!
 
 
 
House in the Hamptons Inspiration Board
 
 
His and Hers Bedroom
 
Thank you Olioboard -- where have you been all my life!!!   I'm looking forward to using Olioboard in my business.  I think it's a great way to communicate a mood or a look, and then achieve that look with real products that you can actually buy.  I hope you enjoyed this look at some of my Olioboards.  Feel free to leave a comment below, share this post with your friends or contact me via my website if you need design assistance. On a personal note:  Today I'm looking forward to seeing the Broadway show "Wicked" with my family -- "I'll get you my pretty!"  I hope you have a fun and colorful day too! Nanette
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment