Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

Hi everyone -- on a personal note -- the portrait in this little vignette is actually of my own beautiful mom Dorothy, and the artist who created it is none other than my incredibly gifted father!  Each and every day I know I am SO fortunate and blessed to have the kindest and most wonderful Mom (and Dad) in the world and I want to take this opportunity to wish her a very Happy Mother's Day, and at the same time I'd like to wish ALL of the amazing moms out there the same!   Where would we all be without you!  Love you so much Mom (and Dad)!

 
 
Get The Look Here! 
 
Mom, I can picture you relaxing in this lovely comfy cozy chair, reading a book and/or having a nice cup of tea!  Happy Mother's Day Mom!  Have a great day!!!  xoxo Nanette
 
As always, feel free to leave a comment below, share this post with your friends or contact me via the contact tab above if you need design assistance. Have a colorful day! 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment