Friday, March 21, 2014

Style That Table!

One of the things I love to do as an interior designer is style tables.  When a project is finished, it's finally time to accessorize the room, and I usually cannot wait to get to the point where I can place all of the pretty and colorful things I have found and collected to customize the space -- it's like the jewelry for the room!  Without these items, the look wouldn't be the same at all.  Here are some great examples of tables styled to perfection!  Enjoy!
 
 
 
 

 
  

 
  

 
  

 
  

 
 

 
 

 


 
 

 
 

 
 
I hope you enjoyed this look at these uniquely styled tables.  As always, please feel free to leave a comment below, share this post with your friends and/or contact me if you need design assistance.  Have a colorful day!  Nanette
 

No comments:

Post a Comment