Saturday, September 26, 2015

White to Bright Challenge!

Hi all!  Recently I was asked if I was up for a challenge -- to style a room from White to BRIGHT!!!  As I have never ever been one to shy away from color, this was pure fun for me!  The challenge was given to me by Chairish, an exclusive, curator approved online marketplace for design enthusiasts of all things vintage -- furniture, art, decor, jewelry and accessories.  So cool!  Have a look by clicking here.   I needed to select any chair from the Chairish website and style it up with BOLD color.  I chose the White Club Chair With Navy Piping because white is what gives strength to all other colors, by contrast.

Here's my styled board!  Is this BRIGHT and COLORFUL enough for you?  (If you click on the board it will enlarge to see more detail, my favorite thing -- the vintage phone!)  And I always like to include my little friends Lucy and Honey right up front, they're so cute!


I hope you like my colorful style board, and I hope Chairish likes it too!  If you would like to view their entire collection of accent chairs, just click here!  As always, please feel free to leave a comment below, share this post with your friends and/or contact me HERE if you need design assistance.  Have a colorful day wherever you are!  Thanks for reading! 
Nanette


No comments:

Post a Comment