Thursday, November 3, 2016

E-Design

For those of you who may not already know about E-Design, it is an absolutely fantastic way for YOU to work remotely with ME, if you LOVE my fresh contemporary style, at an affordable price point, no matter where you live in the United States!  My E-Design Service includes all types of rooms for furniture, space planning, custom window treatments, color and decor. However, I do not take any E-Design projects that include construction such as built-ins, kitchens and/or baths. Below are examples of some of my Client Designs.  All of the Designs incorporate products that can be purchased easily through the internet, and after your Design is finalized to your liking, you will be provided with all of the information and links that you need to bring your new space to reality!  It's that EASY, and it's also fun! Please click HERE TO CONTACT ME and let me know what you would like to accomplish.  I love helping people this way!  




















I hope this post helped you understand the value of working with me via E-Design!  As always, please feel free to leave a comment below, share this post with your friends and/or contact me HERE if you need design assistance.  I am happy to help!  Have a colorful day wherever you are!  Thanks for visiting!  Nanette

No comments:

Post a Comment